Lithium Battery Testing Services
Electric Vehicles (EV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
If you are trying to develop long-lasting, high-quality batteries to meet the daily demands of your customers, we can help. Sterling Performance can conduct Battery Testing in real-life-situations and environmental conditions.
Heat for example can be a battery’s worst enemy for some types of batteries. We can conduct thermal shock testing, temperature extremes, and rapid temperature changes.
Battery Thermal Management in Electric Vehicles and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (EV & HEV) is essential for long service life and effective operation in all climates. We can even help design, build, and test Battery Thermal Management Systems (BTMS); including prototype vehicles.
We perform extensive battery testing services. We can test your batteries around-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Battery packs and cells also need to be tested or monitored for uniform temperature, charging and discharging.
Example Battery Tests We Perform:
- Charge Monitoring / Discontinuity
- Current Cycling
- Voltage Drop / Resistance Measurements
- Lifetime Span, Life Cycle & Endurance Testing
- Testing Environmental Effects
- Thermal Shock Testing
- Thermal Cycling Testing
- Corrosion Resistance Testing
- Leakage Testing
- Vibration, Drop, and Impact Testing
Example Battery Types We Test:
- Disposable / Recyclable Consumer Batteries
- Lithium-Ion, Lithium-Ion Nano Phospate
- Dry Cell Batteries
- Rechargeable Batteries
- NiMH, Nickel Metal Hydride
- NiCd, Nickel-Cadmium
- Cell Phone Batteries , Digital Camera Batteries, and Portable Electronics
- Laptop Batteries
- Watch Batteries, Button Cell
- Vehicle Batteries
- Car, Automotive, including Electric Vehicles (EV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- Truck Batteries, Super Heavy Duty, Lift Truck Batteries
- Deep Cycle
- Lead-Acid, Wet Cell Lead-Acid
If you do not see your battery type listed, just call us at 248-685-7811.
Engineering, Testing and Fabricating Resources are Also Available for You.
Sterling Performance serves you through our 34,000 sq. ft. Manufacturing and Testing Facilities including:
- Staff Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Lab Technicians
- Project Management and Reporting
- Open Lab Policy (stop by any time)
- Full Environmental Simulation and Testing
- Private Test Areas for Product Confidentiality