Sterling Performance prides itself in offering some of the best environmental testing, simulation, and climatic testing in the nation. We offer the opportunity for companies to incorporate a variety of environmental simulations to ensure the best product development and eliminate warranty issues. By simulating a wide range of environmental testing conditions, Sterling Performance can assure your product can go the distance in the environment in which it will operate.
In addition to extreme environmental conditions, and rapid cycling of temperature, pressure, and humidity, we can also hold these environmental conditions constant for extremely long periods of time (even ten years if you need) so your product can soak and be tested in these environments.
Environmental Testing & Climatic Simulations Offered At Sterling Performance:
- Environmental Testing / Climatic Simulation (-77 °C to 177 °C)
- Combined Temperature with Vibration Testing (see also NVH and Vibration Testing)
- Thermal Shock Testing / Thermal Cycling (-77 °C to 177 °C)
- Humidity (Condensing / Non-Condensing)
- Pressure Decay Testing / Pressure Cycle Test
- Corrosion Testing – Fogging / Salt Spray Testing
- Shelf Life / Storage / Keylife Testing
- Aging – Heat Aging / Oven Aging
- Many forms of Durability Testing
- Flexibility at Different Temperatures
- Tear / Drop Weight / Drop Testing
- Elastomeric Material & Rubber
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Reduction, Strength, Yield, Elongation
Sterling Performance will work with you to provide the best climatic simulation testing to meet your product development requirements. Click here to learn more about our environmental testing services.