Sterling Performance offers the best engine testing in the industry and it shows through our procedures. Included with your engine purchase, your engines are thoroughly tested for your assurance by the best engine staff in the business. Read below for what you can expect from Sterling Performance and more information about Engine Dynamometer Testing for engines up to 2,000 HP and 2,000 ft/lb Torque.
- You get meticulous inspection, preparation, and attention to detail on every engine part prior to assembly and onsite dynamometer testing.
- We reject a lot of parts other engine builders would use because they don’t meet our exacting standards for reliability.
- Verify Engine Calibration and Performance so your engine is dialed in and ready to run.
- Ensure leak free.
- All our Sterling Performance engines are recorded and tracked to ensure they are the real-deal.
Engine Dynamometer Testing
Sterling Performance provides engine dynamometer testing for engines up to 2,000 HP and 2,000 ft/lb Torque. Our dynamometers can be spun to 10,000 rpm and will load engines of 0 – 2,000 HP. We could set up and test any type of engine in this range.
The dyno facilities offer:
- (2) Super Flow SF7100 dynamometers with super flow data acquisition
- a third Froude G-490 for special studies.
Call us at 248-685-7811 with any questions regarding our testing services.