Whether you need a special custom test done for you, or you plan to conduct your own test, Sterling Performance can build Custom Tests and Custom Test Stands for you.
The reason we are so capable and flexible to handle a variety of tests and custom testing applications is because we have the expertise and facilities to build our own custom test stands. We do it every day. We even fabricate our own stainless steel SHED’s in our onsite machine shop.
Let us build a custom test stand for you, or conduct a custom test for you. Sterling Performance can design, fabricate and setup any test to meet your specific needs. We have a highly trained staff and facilities that include a complete On-site Design, Fabrication, and Machining Center.
Complete Test System Design:
- Over 25 Years Designing, Fabricating and Programming Sophisticated Custom Test Stands and Equipment.
- Large Machine Shop with Extensive Machining Capabilities including engine building.
- We make our own SHED’s and Canisters for Evaporative Emissions and Helium Leak Testing.
- We make Engine Cutaways for Automotive Displays.
- We Fabricate Jigs and Mechanical Fixtures.
- Experienced in all aspects of Vehicle and Component Testing.
- Test Stand Integration.
- Electrical Controls and Data Acquisition Equipment.
- Pneumatic and Fluid Power Design.
- Operator Interface and Data Acquisition Programming.
- We also Interface Computers and Test Systems to Chambers and Test Equipment.
- 3D CAD modeling and compatibility with most popular modeling packages.
- National Instruments (NI) and LabVIEW for Data Acquisition and Control Applications.
Whether you need us to setup and conduct a Custom Test for you, or if you need us to build you Custom Test Equipment or a Custom Test Stand, call us today. We’ll help you out and get started right away.